Sunday, July 28, 2013

POSSESSION OR OBSESSION?



OR

Being a teenager,

Yes, I started with 'being a teenager' and my topic today is 'Possession or Obsession' so you can guess it's hardcore stuff and are most probably going to be annoyed at me after this post.

The mobile. Every parent's mortal enemy that is apparently responsible for every wrong thing that happens to us teens (considering the fact that majority of my readers are teens)
Honestly, and very honestly I kinda agree... Now calm down, don't frown at the screen, hear my side of the story for once.

My story

So I had my mobile, although very, extremely useful, i would spend every waking hour texting, talking, playing games (although i don't have good games.. dammit bounce) and then my mom took away my phone  a week ago. That led me to writing this blog (that's one good thing), and i have time to complete my hw due to sheer boredom ( That's two), I actually join in family conversations (that's three), I do my own calculation (that's four... that's good right?) and I use journals to keep my notes (That's five... unless i"m wasting paper :o)

Ok, Ok, that's not a lot but still *sigh*
who am I kidding I miss my mobile... but I'm cool with it, i mean new experiences teach new things right xD

So yeah, basically... mobile is addicting and we should make sure that it is just an accessory, a possession and should not be an obsession.

ASK ME ANYTHING

No comments:

Post a Comment