Sunday, May 12, 2013

BOREDom....



What do you do when you're bored?..
I guess my next update is going to be WHAT I DO WHEN I'M BORED *obvious much*
so here are some of the things I do when I'm bored:

1) I sleep... I don't think i have to elaborate on that, it pretty much means I sleep and nothing else.. Well where I sleep is a different thing..
I sleep on the floor, on the couch, on the table... Literally, when I'm bored + sleepy, I sleep..
I can't help it if I'm so sleepy!!

2) I stare at the wall.. And start thinking... Well, lets say dreaming.., about anything and everything.
For example, my tests are coming up, so I'll be dreaming about me getting good marks or me flunking and thinking up new excuses as to why i didn't score, or different sadistic mishaps that can happen to my teacher, or my principle or the school O.o

3) I sketch. Nothing weird about that, I just sketch.

4) I LISTEN TO MUSIC!!!
Yes... That is a  major part of my day.. MUSIC :O
Hmm that makes me think of my favorite artists..

IMAGINE DRAGONS

THE SCRIPT

COLDPLAY

FENECH SOLER

.... Well there is also Maroon 5, Brunt Mars, Adele, Panic! At the Disco, P!nk, FUN, Tenth Avenue North, Christina Peri, Ed Sheeren, Jason Walker, Three days grace, Fall Out boys, and the latest one to join the favorites ~My Darkest Days.
I can go on and on about music but let me continue..

5) I start reading random comics lying around the house. I don't care if I've read it 100 times, if I'm bored, it suddenly looks interesting to me... And Nooo i will not read my text books because my tests are next week or tomorrow.. O.o
I'm just too bored to read text books!!

6) I take my dog for a walk (unless I'm too lazy)

7) Text all my friends that I'm bored and then realize i have no balance *i never have balance*... and hence back to square 1..

8) Hmm now I'm starting to think i must be really bored, writing down, rather typing down reasons as to why I am bored O.O

9) Yeah I'm bored like really bored O.O
.
.
.
Ok so those are the 9 things i do when I'm bored. Well technically 8 things...
So yeah... I wonder what normal people do when they're bored.... O.O


Buh Bye!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment