Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Vacations.. *sniff*


Yay! My vacations have started and I'm ecstatic!
.
.
.
.
Mhmmm now that my vacations have started, I've realized something. I don't feel like writing... Not that i don't like it, it's just that i take that time for granted.
And also i cannot come up with any more writing ideas.
When I have exams coming up or any event that's keeping me busy, so many ideas bombarded me! I feel like Rutherford's gold sheet being bombarded by alpha particles. Most of them pass through me but some of them really hit hard and i HAVE to sit and write it down, it's like an opportunity i can't miss...
Or i feel like Jack sparrows in this picture.

But when i have nothing to do, or if I'm bored, i'm bored for a reason. I can't think of ANYTHING to do.
And then i can't think of ideas too.. So i end up writing silly things like what I do when I get bored or this. Write up some elaborate story about how I can't think of anything and make that my new update.
 Tada.
.
.
Sometimes I wonder where these imaginations come flooding from. I haven't really given you anything really jaw dropping but I have ideas...
 A lot of them, they're just taking time to load..........
Quite a lot of time.

So till now, I've read 1 book, State of Fear by Michael Crichton.
A really good book, has a lot of scientific terms i didn't understand but as I read the book, it just all came together like a puzzle and BOOM ! It all suddenly made sense. I love it when a book does that.

Right now I'm reading Inferno by Dan Brown. As far as I've read, I Love it. I love his writing.
Other Dan Brown books I've read are
Da Vinci Code
The Lost Symbol
Angels and Demons.
.
.
.
I wanna read the rest too. Just can't find time.

Watched a lot of movies too.
It's been like 5 days and i guess I've watched..
Umm let me see...
Perks of being a wallflower,
Amazing Spider man,
warm bodies,
Jack Reacher,
What to expect when you're expecting,
Hansel and Gretel: witch fighters,
Angels and Demons,Pprom,
Lol,


umm and yeah, more favorite artists are Foster the people and Michael Buble...

Pretty much it. For today

No comments:

Post a Comment