Sunday, May 26, 2013

I really cant think of a topic for this.

Heyo to the outer world,

I usually write beforehand what I am going to post, but today is a little different. i'm writing on the spot with only imagination with me.

I am going to let my imagination flow and write, write, write all i want :P
So, how is everyone doing?
I'm doing great I guess..
Summers are too hot these days..

When you think of summer, you think of shorts,tank tops, flip flops, water, glares, and what else..
But what I'm thinking of these days are
SUN SUN SUN SUN O.o
and Umbrella, Shawl, Shades, sunscreen.... and HOT HOT HOT HOT.. *temperature hot, not sexy hot* :P

And remember all the things I wanted to do, during the vacations..., yeah it's not happening.
Heat = Laziness = sleep = doing nothing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cause I'm just a summer girl
I wear my flip flops
And when  I let my hair down
That's when the party starts
And who needs a boyfriend
I've got my girlfriends
And when we get together
The summer never ends
~Summer Girl by Leighton Mester

I don't really like this song, but I wish I could relate to it xD

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
______________________________________________________
So, i feel like writing something inspirational, but i cant think of anything.

Although, there is his particular part in Hunger Games that i liked


President Snow: Seneca... why do you think we have a winner?
Seneca Crane: [frowns] What do you mean?
President Snow: I mean, why do we have a winner? I mean, if we just wanted to intimidate the districts, why not round up twenty-four at random and execute them all at one? It would be a lot faster.
[Seneca just stares, confused]
Seneca Crane: Hope?
President Snow: Hope. It is the only thing stronger than fear. A little hope is effective. A lot of hope is dangerous. Spark is fine, as long as it's contained.
Seneca Crane: So...?
President Snow: So, contain it.


I might hate this man, but he makes sense. especially that one line. HOPE. IT IS THE ONLY THING STRONGER THAN FEAR.. STRONGER THAN FEAR
                                           ..........................STRONGER THAN FEAR
...........................FEAR.
..............HOPE.

If you really think about it, IT IS.

What more can I say about it.. the words say it all
___________________________________________________
VILLAINS AND THEIR QUOTES xD

 Why so serious – Joker (The Dark Night Rises)

Wonder how I got these scars, my father was a drinker an affianced and one night he goes crazier than usual, mommy gets the kitchen knife to defend herself he does not like it not one bit. So me watching he takes the knife to her laughing while he does it. He turns to me and he said: "why so serious? " he comes to me with the knife, "why so serious? " sticks the blade in my mouth, let's put a smile on that face! And Why So Serious?



You know I've noticed an infestation here. Everywhere I look in fact nothing but undeveloped, un evolved, barely cautious. Pond scum totally convinced of their own Superiority as they scurry about their short, pointless lives – Edgar the Bug (Men in Black)

The gag is he's referring to humans since he's actually a cockroach alien. I'm not a big fan though.


All of you are beneath me! I am a god, you dull creature, and I shall not be bullied by…. – Loki (Marvel’s The Avengers)

This is so hilarious! And the noise he makes when the hulk beats him up! I love Loki!


One, two, Freddy’s coming for you. Three, four, better lock the door. Five, six, grab your crucifix. Seven, eight, gonna stay up late. Nine, ten, never sleep again. – Freddy Krueger ( A Nightmare on Elm street)
 Freddy freaked me out.. this whole movie did

This is only a few, i don't want to make is too long and boring :P

Have a nice day !

No comments:

Post a Comment